As-Salaam-Alaikum, dear brothers and sisters. This article will tell you everything about the powerful “Dua for love marriage in Islam.” This dua from the Holy Quran is a halal prayer not appropriately explained on any other website. If you want to understand the dua or wazifa for love marriage, read this article carefully.
Do you want to marry the love of your life and have a happy and successful marriage? Are you scared that your parents will not permit you to marry your lover? If yes, then do not be scared anymore. Many people experience this fear of not getting parents’ acceptance. Some people also face the denial of their lover when it comes to marriage. We are here to share an Islamic prayer for love marriage to solve these problems.
You need not worry about your marriage problems anymore. The powerful wazifa or dua for love marriage will solve all your problems. To understand these Islamic prayers for marriage, read this article carefully. It will help you marry the person you love the most.
Love is a necessity that makes life worth living. No person is luckier than the one who has found true love in life. This feeling is more special when it is reciprocated from the other side. Nothing is better than loving someone and being loved by them.
If you want the Islamic dua to marry your love, keep on reading this article further. We will share three different “Dua For love marriage” to help you marry your lover.
Surah For Love Marriage
Let us now tell you some important rules to remember before performing the dua for love marriage in Islam:
- Make sure you always say Shahadah while performing the dua for love marriage.
- While reciting the dua for love marriage, never lose faith in the power of Allah SWT.
- When you read a dua, wear clean clothes and keep all the negative thoughts away.
- To read the dua or wazifa for love marriage, sit down facing the Qibla.
- Drink half a glass of Zamzam water before or after performing these duas.
- Using black magic or shirk is considered haram in Islam and is punished by the Almighty.
- Always perform these duas for love or marriage in a halal manner.
- Read this dua when you genuinely love someone and wish to be with them as a life partner.
If you have understood the guidance, let us now understand the process of performing “Dua for Love Marriage in Islam”:
Important note: The dua for love marriage should be performed after the Isha namaz.
- Begin performing wudu and then reciting “Ya Allah Illallah” 100 times.
- Then, recite this dua 100 times: “Laa Illaha Ill Allahul Waidul Qahhar”.
- After this, recite Surah Al-Fatiha four times.
- At last, with a sincere heart, pray to Allah to accept your dua for love marriage.
Keep on performing the “Dua for love marriage in Islam” for a week. All your marriage problems will disappear within a week of completing this dua. If you want an instant Islamic prayer for love marriage, consult our Peer Ghulam Ali Dehlavi.
You can read the dua to convince parents for love marriage if you want them to accept your love marriage.
Wazifa For Love Marriage
Having a love marriage is not an easy thing for many couples. They have to face many ups and downs before getting married. If you are also facing problems in your marriage, begin reading the Wazifa for love marriage. This wazifa will help you marry the person you love the most.
Written below is the stepwise process of performing the “Wazifa for Love Marriage”:
- Take a bath to clean yourself to perform the surah for love marriage.
- Recite Durood Sharif ten times, followed by Surah Taha 50 times.
- Then, recite this wazifa for love marriage ten times: “Khaalideena Feehi Wa Saaa’a Lahum Yawmal Qiyaamati Himlaa.“
Perform the ritual of this wazifa for a week with complete faith in Allah. He will accept your wazifa for love marriage if you perform with a good and pure intention. You will soon marry the person you love and will face no problems.
Let us now tell you which surah is good for marriage problems.
The Surah Al-Fatiha is the most powerful surah for marriage problems. To perform this surah, follow these steps:
- Recite Surah Al Fatiha five times after three recitations of Durood Sharif.
- With a pure intention, ask for Allah’s blessing to have a successful love marriage.
- Perform this surah for love marriage for a week to get the best results.
Things to Avoid While Performing the Dua for Love Marriage:
If you want to marry someone specific, you should try to perform the Islamic prayer for love marriage. However, there are a few precautions you will have to take note of while performing the dua for love marriage. These precautions are written below:
- Women cannot perform this dua during their periods.
- It would be best if you did not tell anyone about performing this dua until it is accepted.
- The dua for love marriage should be performed only when you are sure about your feelings for your lover.
- Never perform the dua or wazifa with a wrong intention if you do not want to be punished by Allah.
- Your dua will be accepted only when you have complete faith in the power of Almighty Allah.
Do you Know the Benefits of Reciting Dua for Love Marriage in Islam?
- The dua for love marriage is a prayer that brings you closer to the Almighty.
- There are no adverse effects of the dua for love marriage because it is a halal prayer from Quran.
- These duas should be performed only when you are sure about marrying your lover.
- The dua for marriage to the one I love lasts for a lifetime if accepted by the Almighty.
- You can also read the dua for love marriage after getting married. It will help you solve all the marriage-related problems in your life.
Is Love Marriage Allowed in Islam as per the Rules set by Allah?
People ask a very common question: “what does Allah say about love marriage in Islam”. Our Islamic scholar is asked this question many times. People want to know if love marriage is mentioned in Quran or not. The answer to this question is the Surah Al-Rum. This surah is where Allah has mentioned marriage as a tool of love. This surah also mentions love marriage in Islam.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is love marriage allowed in Islam, or is it haram?
Yes, a love marriage is acceptable in Islam. The proof of this exists in the Surat Ar-Rum, where Allah mentioned love and marriage.
How to read dua or surah for love marriage?
Reciting the surah Fatiha for love marriage from the Quran is helpful. It is an influential Islamic prayer for love marriage.
How to convince parents for love marriage in Islam?
A marriage can never be successful without the blessings of parents. If your parents do not accept your love marriage, you should perform the dua to convince parents for love marriage. This prayer will help you in getting your parents acceptance easily.
Which dua for marriage is the best and most effective?
If you are tired of solving marriage-related problems, you should read the dua for marriage soon. To recite this dua, you will have to first chant “Ya Allah Illaha” 100 times after completing the Fajr namaz. Then, recite Surah Al-Fatihaa and continue to do this for a week. All your marriage problems will begin to disappear.
Is wazifa for love marriage a haram or halal prayer?
It is often assumed that wazifa for love marriage is not a part of the Holy Quran. However, it can be performed after discussing it with an Islamic scholar. You can get in touch with our Islamic scholar, and find out how to recite this wazifa.
Molvi Ghulam Ali Dahlavi is an Islamic scholar experienced about 25+ years. He loves to help people from their daily life issues, love and marriage problems through effective healing islamic prayers like dua and wazifas. Praising ourself is not what we believe in. It is the positive response people get in their life from Islamic prayers that makes us satisfied with our work.