Dua to marry someone you love is a powerful prayer in Islam that can help you fulfill your dream of marrying the person you love. Falling in love is a natural feeling; when you find the right person, you want to spend the rest of your life with them. However, obstacles such as social norms, family pressure, financial constraints, and other challenges sometimes prevent you from marrying the person you love.
In such cases, turning to Allah and seeking His guidance through dua can effectively overcome these challenges and make your love a halal and blessed union. This dua can help you attract the blessings and mercy of Allah and pave the way for a happy and fulfilling marriage with the one you love.
Strength Of Dua To Marry the Love of Your Life
Everything, whether great or tiny, leads to the next thing. Completing high school and landing one’s first job are two of life’s most significant milestones. The first love, of course, as well as the marriage itself.
A new journey begins with the union of two people in marriage. You are parting ways with your former self, swearing an official vow to spend the rest of your life with the person you believe to be your soul mate, and joining hands with that person.
This life-changing choice ought to be finalized only after much deliberation and reflection. Because of this, it is vital to enter into a marriage with a loved one in whom you can place your full faith and confidence.
Instructions To Follow Prior To Performing This Dua
- Begin by offering some blessings over the Prophet Mohammed and his family.
- Ask for forgiveness from Allah (SWT) by completing Tauba-e-Istigfaar. Perform Tasbih of Subhanallah,Alhamdulillaah , Allahuu Akbar 44 times each.
- Perform Niyyah so that your intentions are honest and pure, and do it with entire reliance on Allah (SWT).
- Pronounce the dua in its original Arabic for the most authentic experience.
- Women cannot recite this dua while menstruating. This dua must not include anything impure or unlawful, as doing so can be idolatry in Islam.
How Can I Marry the Person of My Choice in Islam?
In Islam, a relationship should convert into a marriage to make it legitimate. Young men and women who have found love with their special someone, can also read the dua for love marriage. If you want to read this prayer, you should know that it is one of the most effective duas to marry someone you love.
Dua For Getting Married To The Person You Want:
- Recite this dua 101 times after the Isha namaz.
WalaTamu Danna Ay NaikaIla Ma MattanaaBehiAzwajamMinhumZahratalHayatidDunyaa Le Naftena Hum FeehiWaRizqoRabbikaKhairunWaAbqa.
Was TabirAlaiha La NasAlokaRizqa Nah No NarzoqokWalA’aQebato Lit Taqwa” Wa Mur AhlakaBisSalati Was TabirAlaiha La NasAlokaRizqa Nah No NarzoqokWalA’aQ
- Also, make a dua to Allah Talah to assist you in marrying the person you love.
- Insha Allah, you will receive the good news of your marriage with that individual within 31 days.
- Call our Molvi Ji if you haven’t seen any changes after 31 days!
Dua To Get Married To Someone You Love
Not everyone is lucky to have found that special someone worth spending the rest of our life with. Many people find love but are unable to take things forward. If you are also afraid that your relationship is not leading into the right direction, you can read the dua to get married to someone you love. It is a powerful dua to marry your love in Islam.
People should realize that love is just not enough to make a relationship survive. A relationship sometimes needs concrete aspects to stay stable. To make a relationship healthier and stronger, a couple should consider marriage. Duas to marry someone love you will help you instantly and effectiveley.
If you are in love with someone who is not ready for marriage, we suggest you read the dua to get married to someone you love. It is an Islamic dua for love marriage that will help you convince your partner for marriage soon. To perform this dua, you need to follow these steps:
- You have to recite the dua for marriage with a loved one after the Maghrib namaz.
- After completing the namaz, Recite Surah Muzammil twice while facing the Kiblah.
- Recite Durood Sharif eleven times while thinking of the person you want to marry.
- Then, read this dua to make someone love you and marry you: “Rabbana Hablana Minn Azzwa Ajina Waadhurriy-yatinna” 101 times.
Perform this duas to marry someone of your choice for at least 11 days. Make sure your heart is pure while performing the dua for someone you love to marry you.
How To Make Dua For Someone You Love
Reading the dua for marrying someone you love comes with some precautions. It is necessary for you to understand these precautions so that you get the desired results from your dua to make someone love you. Let us explain the precautions about the dua to get married to the person you want:
- Always have faith in the Almighty Allah while praying or performing any dua to make someone marry you for love and marriage.
- While chanting the dua for marrying someone you love, if you have no faith, the dua for your crush to like you will give no results.
- If you have any doubts about the dua to get married to the person you want, you can consult our Islamic scholar.
- With our Molvi Ji’s help, you will soon be able to marry the person you want and love the most.
If you are facing any kind of problem in marrying the person you love, do not hesitate in contacting us. Our Islamic scholar will immediately help you with the best duas for marrying your lover. He will also help you with the best remedies that will help you convince your parents for your love marriage. Follow us on Instagram to directly contact us.
Dua To Marry The Girl Of Your Choice
When a person performs the dua to get married to a specific person, there are a few things to keep in mind. Our Islamic scholar always mentions some guidance before they suggest someone about performing the dua to marry the person of your choice.
Let us now tell you the guidance about performing the dua to get married to a specific person in detail:
- Before performing any of the duas to marry someone you love, you must perform ablution.
- You must always face the Mecca Madina while reading the dua.
- Always perform the sunnah of raising your hands while having complete faith in Allah SWT.
- You must also learn to perform the niyyah of the dua to marry your dream partner or someone of your choice.
If you want more guidance and instructions about the dua to make someone love you and marry you, consult our Islamic scholar.
Dua To Marry Someone Of Your Choice
To perform the dua to marry the person you want to spend your whole life with, you have to follow this process step-by-step:
Please Note: It is best to perform the dua to marry the person you want after the Fajr Namaz.
- Take a shower to clean yourself before performing the Fajr namaz.
- After completing the Fajr salah, begin reciting Surah At-Tawbah 10 times. Read this verse from the Surah Tauba:
Yaa Aiyuhal Lazeena Aamanou Laa Tatt Akhizooo Aaba ‘akum Waa Ikhwaanakum Awliyaaa’a Innis Tahabbul Kufra ‘alal eemaan; Waa Maii Yatawal Lahum Minkumm Faa ulaaa’ika Humuz Zaalimun
- Then, recite the Durood Shareef eleven times to end the process of the dua to get marry someone of your choice.
- At last, ask Almighty Allah to bless you with the fortune of marrying the person you want.
Dua To Marry A Specific Person
Important Aspects of This Dua
- The Dua to marry the person you love, which we discussed previously, is highly powerful and pure.
- In addition to reciting this dua or wazifa, it is crucial to incorporate namaz into your daily routine and never neglect it.
- Devote each day to remembering Allah and expressing gratitude.
- Avoid consuming anything considered forbidden by Islam.
- Increase your prospects of success by adhering to all religious regulations.
Brief Summary of the Article
The primary purpose of this post and Dua is to marry and spend every moment of your life with the extraordinary person you desire to be your lifelong companion.
The article contains two Islamic duas for marrying the person of your choice and affection. It describes the effectiveness of duas and the significance of marriage in Islam.
The article also includes instructions on performing the duas, including the significance of being physically and spiritually clean and the recommended frequency and time.
If you have any questions about the duas to marry someone you love, consult our Islamic scholar immediately.