Every human needs to have a support system in life. We all want someone who understands us and loves us for who we are. If you feel the same, you might want to know how to find such a person. We will share a very powerful dua for good life partner that has helped many people find their soulmate.
Reading the dua for getting right life partner is an effective way of finding a righteous husband or wife. When we get married, we promise our spouses to be together for the rest of their lives. We all know that life comes with its twists and turns. Married life is not an easy commitment to fulfill as it has its ups and downs.
Dua For Getting a Good Husband
There is a specific dua for getting a good husband in the Quran that guarantees a good husband. However, you can make a general supplication (dua) to seek Allah’s guidance and blessings in finding a righteous and compatible life partner. Here is a suggested dua for good life partner or husband:
وَالَّذِيۡنَ يَقُوۡلُوۡنَ رَبَّنَا هَبۡ لَـنَا مِنۡ اَزۡوَاجِنَا وَذُرِّيّٰتِنَا قُرَّةَ اَعۡيُنٍ وَّاجۡعَلۡنَا لِلۡمُتَّقِيۡنَ اِمَامًا
“Rabbana hablana min azwajina wa dhurriyatina qurrata a’yunin waj’alna lil-muttaqina imama.” (Quran 25:74)
Translation: “Our Lord, grant us from among our spouses and offspring comfort to our eyes and make us an example for the righteous.”
You can recite this dua to make a happy life with your husband sincerely and with conviction and regularly seek Allah’s blessings in finding a good husband. Remember to also take practical steps in seeking a compatible partner, such as getting to know individuals with good character and values.
Surah For Good Life Partner
What makes a marriage successful even after all the ups and downs is the people involved. When a husband and wife have a strong connection, nothing can break them. So, to find a person who will put in all the effort to make your marriage happier, read the dua for good husband.
There are many cases where couples decide to end their marriage in a concise time. If you do not want that happening to you, read the dua for getting a good life partner or spouse. With the help of this dua for good spouse or dua for good life partner, you will find someone with the same mindset about marriage.
Dua For Finding A Good Life Partner in Islam
The dua for good spouse is the perfect prayer for all those who have insecurities about marriage. In the present times, we see many toxic relationships and partners that destroy their marriages.
If you fear not finding a righteous spouse, we suggest you read the dua for good spouse. Perform this dua to find a good husband or wife as per the steps mentioned below:
- Take a bath and wear fresh clothes right before Tahajjud time.
- At the time of Tahajjud salah, sit on your prayer mat and recite Durood Shareef five times.
- After that, begin reciting “Inn Allah Yusmiuu Manyashhaauu” in a soft voice 101 times.
- At last, think of what kind of a person you want as your life partner. With complete faith, ask Allah to help you find that kind of a person as your life partner.
Perform this dua for husband and wife for at least 21 days. If you do not get the desired results from this dua for good spouse, do not hesitate in contacting our Molvi Ji.
Dua For Good Husband
If you are an unmarried woman who wants to find a righteous husband, you can also read the dua for good husband. It is an alternative to the dua for getting a right life partner. Anyone can read the dua for good life partner and wazifa for husband love and respect to wife.
However, the dua for good husband can only be performed by women. Young girls who have reached the age of marriage can read this dua for good husband. Women who have been divorced but want to find their true soulmate can also read this dua to get love back from Quran.
Method To Perform Dua For Good Life Partner
In the current times, finding a man who is righteous and is a good person is not so easy. Every unmarried woman wants to marry a man who does not only respect his religion but also his wife as an equal partner. The dua for good husband is a powerful dua for finding a righteous spouse.
For a man to be righteous in a marriage is a wish every woman has. To make this wish come true, women must read the dua for good husband. It is one of the most effective duas for getting a good husband. Let us now tell you how to perform the dua for finding good husband.
- After the Fajr namaz perform the niyyah for dua for good husband.
- Then, recite the “Tasbeeh of Bibi Fatima” followed by Surah Yasin.
- Recite this dua for getting a good husband “Sami Allahu Liman Hamidah” 251 time.
- End the process of this dua for good husband with Ameen.
Dua For Good Spouse
If you’re going to get married soon, you should first practise dua for perfect life partner. The dua for good spouse is very important for both boys and girls because it helps you find someone to marry who is compatible with you, responsible, religious, and has a good heart.
If Allah wills, your marriage will go well, and you will be very happy if you marry someone like this. You only need the dua for good life partner to find a loving partner who will care for you for the rest of your life.
Dua For Good Spouse-
- Cleanse yourself and put on clean clothes.
- Then say seven times Durood Sharif.
- After that read
'Rab anzilniiy munazalaan mubarakaan, waa antaa khayraal waarithiin' (121 times).
- Read Durood Sharif six times again.
- Then pray to Allah and ask him to give you a good spouse and a happy married life.
If you are a married woman who is not happy in her marriage, you can read the dua for right life partner. You can also try the dua for controlling husband to make your spouse listen to you. You can directly contact our Islamic scholar for this dua to make your marriage happier. Follow Molvi Ghulam Ali Dahlavi on Instagram to get the best prayers for solving all your life problems.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’ve been making dua to find a suitable spouse for a long time, but I have yet to succeed. What can I do differently to make my dua more effective?
- Ensure your intention is sincere and aligns with Islamic values.
- Pray during the last third of the night and on Fridays.
- Engage in acts of charity and kindness.
- Trust Allah knows what’s best for you, and have patience.
Can you recommend specific dua or verses from the Quran that I can recite to attract a pious life partner?
Dua To attract Pious life partner:
رَبِّ هَبْ لِي مِنَ الصَّالِحِينَ
Transliteration: Rabbihab li mina assaliheen.
Translation: “My Lord, grant me [a child] from among the righteous.”
Prophet Ibrahim (Abraham) prayed for children, but this dua can be adjusted to ask God for a godly spouse. You can repeat it if you truly want Allah to bless you with a righteous partner.
Are there any practical steps or actions I should take alongside making dua to increase my chances of finding a good life partner?
- Consult with trusted family members, friends, or mentors who can provide guidance and insights into the qualities of a suitable spouse and help you in your search.
- Consider using reputable Muslim matrimonial websites and apps to connect with potential partners who share your values and beliefs.
- When you find someone you are interested in, engage in open and honest conversations about your values, expectations, and goals for the future.