Relationship problems are a widespread issue for spouses to go through. Many women get neglected by their husbands because of these marriage problems. A woman who wants respect and affection from her husband must perform the dua for husband and wife love.
Islam considers the love between husband and wife as divine. Finding love in a marriage and making it successful is not difficult for most couples. However, it takes effort from both partners to create love between each other. The love and affection make the marriage successful, along with seeking guidance from the Holy Quran.
Precautions To Remember Before Performing Dua
Let us now explain some of the precautions to remember while performing any dua for the husband.
- Never forget to perform wudu or ablution before beginning to perform any dua or wazifa.
- If you ever perform the wazifa for husband love with ill intentions, it will give no results. Performing a dua or wazifa with bad intentions can also backfire on you.
- Any dua for husband’s love gives the best result when a woman performs it while thinking of her husband. You can also keep your partner’s picture in front of you.
- A woman must not perform this prayer while she is on her period.
- Never tell anyone about performing the dua for your husband. You never know whose ill intentions will prevent you from getting the dua for husband and wife love back you perform with sincere faith.
- Make sure you pronounce every word of the romantic dua for your husband carefully. If you have any problems with understanding the pronunciations, consult our Islamic scholar.
Dua For Husband And Wife
Dua for husband and wife is a powerful supplication that Muslims recite to seek Allah’s blessings and protection for their marital relationship. Marriage is a sacred bond that requires love, understanding, patience, and forgiveness to flourish. However, every marriage faces challenges and difficulties that can create tension and conflict between spouses.
In such situations, reciting dua can help alleviate the stress, strengthen the bond between them, and bring peace and harmony to their relationship. This dua seeks Allah’s guidance and mercy to grant love, affection, and mutual understanding between the husband and wife, protect them from evil influences, and bless their marriage with happiness, stability, and prosperity.
Method To Perform This Dua
- Recite Durood e shreeef 21 times after doing the appropriate Wuzu.
- Just say “Ya Hayyuu Ya Qayyuum Birahmatikaa Astaghees” 55 times.
- Put a piece of sugar in your hand.
- Repeat the phrase “Allaah hoo Akbr” (Taqbir) 21 times.
- Please read the Al-Kahf Surah.
- Say “La Ilaha Illallah” 21 times with positive mindset.
- Say “Amen” to conclude your prayer.
- Give your husband a sugar cube that you’ve blown on and some food or milk to eat.
Perform this Ritual at least once per week for the next month. You can reach out to our Molvi Ghulam Ali Dahlavi Ji if you require any assistance or are looking for a speedy solution in a short amount of time.
Dua For Husband Wife Love
How to perform Dua for love between husband and wife –
Important Note: Read the dua for love between husband and wife after Fajr namaz on Jumma.
- After completing the Fajr namaz, fill a glass with rose water.
- Begin to recite Surah AL-Furqan 56 times.
- Then, read Durood Shareef eight times after the Surah Furqan.
- Chant this dua: “Bismillah, Allahumma Jaanibna-sh-Shaitan” while thinking of a happy married life.
You will have to perform the husband and wife dua for a week with a pure intention. After a week, you will notice a positive change in your relationship with your spouse.
In a marriage, many reasons lead partners to go separate ways. One of the reasons can be the involvement of a third person. Sometimes, lack of communication becomes a personal issue between spouses. Lack of interest of a spouse can also be a strong reason. If all of these are the situations you are going through, husband wife dua will help you.
Dua For Wife To Love Her Husband
In Islam, it is encouraged for both spouses to love and care for each other. While there isn’t a specific dua for a wife to love her husband, you can recite general supplications and engage in acts of kindness and consideration to create love and harmony in your marriage.
You can recite Surah Ar-Rum, verse 21, which talks about Allah creating love and mercy between spouses:
رِزْقًا وَلِلْأَنْعَامِ ۗ وَقَالَ قَوْلًا بَلِيغًا
Rizqan walil-an’āmi waqāla qawlan balīghan.
Recite this verse and reflect on its meaning together as a couple.
When To Recite Dua to Win Your Husband’s Love
Those struggling to make their marriage work must understand that Allah has solutions to all our problems. No matter how great or small, the duas from Quran can help us. One such prayer is the wazifa for husband love back. It is a prayer that will make your marriage full of love and happiness.
The most powerful dua and wazifa for husband makes life easier for married people. By reading this dua with proper guidance, you can pass through all obstacles in your marriage. Keep reading this article for more information about the dua for love and care of husband.
If you are about to read any dua, we suggest the dua would be the best. You have to perform the process of this dua after the Maghrib namaz. After completing the namaz, follow the steps we have written below.
Follow The Steps To Make Dua For Love Of Husband
- Right after completing the Maghrib salah, begin reading the Surah Rahman verse number 15.
- Then, recite the Durood Shareef eleven times in a soft voice.
- Read this romantic dua for my husband’s love: “A’Otthu Billaaahi Min Ash-shaaytaanir-rajem”.
- You must recite this dua 101 times while thinking of a happy time with your husband.
To get the best results from the romantic dua for love of husband, perform it for a week. To get instant results from any dua to increase love in husband heart, contact our Molvi Ghulam Ali Dahlavi.
Wazifa For Husband And Wife Good Relationship
Women read it as an alternative to the dua for husband and wife to get back together often. For a married woman, nothing is more important than her husband’s love. The wazifa for husband love is a prayer that helps her get that love.
To perform the wazifa for husband love, follow this stepwise process:
- Begin with performing wudu while facing Mecca.
- Recite Allahu Akbarx3 (Allah is great) after sitting on your prayer mat.
- After that, recite two raka’t nafil dua while thinking of your husband.
- After the rakat dua, perform Istighfar and read Darood Shareef 11 times.
- Read the wazifa for husband love and drink the water of Zamzam right after it.
- Also, give the same water to your husband to drink as well.
Perform this wazifa for husband’s love for a week. Insha Allah, your bond with your husband will become strong.
How To Make Good Relationship With Husband
For a marriage to survive, love is the most important aspect. Marriage becomes a burden if there is no love left between spouses. The solution to this problem is the dua. This powerful dua for married couple to get back together will stop them from drifting apart.
If you do not want your marriage to fall apart, begin reading the Powerful Dua for husband and wife to get back together. It is the perfect solution to all your marriage problems. A man who wants to convince his wife to stay in the marriage can perform this dua.
To perform the Powerful Dua for husband and wife to get back together, follow this step-by-step process:
- Perform ablution and perform nafil prayer twice while facing the Qiblah.
- Then recite this dua a hundred times: “HasbunAllahu wa ni mal wakeel” in a soft voice.
- While reciting “HasbunAllahu wa ni mal wakeel”, imagine your husband’s face.
- At last, recite Durood E Tunjeena fifty times after this dua.
Perform this dua for husband and wife to get back together for a week without missing a single day.
If you have any questions about the duas or wazifa for husband love and attraction, contact our Molvi Ghulam Ali Dahlavi Ji.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Can I Quickly Become Closer to My Spouse?
To become closer to your spouse quickly:
- Prioritize open communication, active listening, and spending quality time together.
- Show appreciation, respect, and support for each other’s interests and aspirations.
- Express love and affection regularly, and be patient and understanding.
Building emotional intimacy through these efforts fosters a stronger bond.
How do I win my husband’s heart again?
To win your husband’s heart again, focus on effective communication, actively listen to his needs and concerns, show appreciation and affection, and try to understand and support him. Spend quality time together, create new memories, and work on reigniting your marriage’s emotional and physical connection.
Is it permissible for me to offer prayers to Allah secretly on my husband’s behalf?
You can pray to Allah (SWT) for your husband even if he doesn’t know it. Muslims think of Dua, or Islamic prayer, to improve one’s life and circumstances. But remember that a strong partnership depends on open lines of communication and shared values. Talk to your husband about your problems and figure out how to fix them together.