Do you feel sad because of facing failure in your love life? With the help of the Islamic dua to forget someone completely, you will be able to move on. This powerful dua will help you move on from your unsuccessful relationship properly. Keep on reading this article to know about the dua to move on from someone.
Dua To Forget Someone Completely
Nowadays, falling in love seems to be very convenient for the younger people. In this ease of getting into a relationship, they often fall in love with the wrong person. These relationships often do not work for a long time. For some people, moving on from a bad experience seems to be easy. However, there are some, who feel hurt and sad. The dua to forget someone completely is the prayer for such people.
If you want to know how to forget someone in Islam, we have the answer for you. The dua to forget someone completely is the best solution for those who face difficulty in moving on. We understand the pain of neglecting the memories of the person you love. But we also understand the need to move on in life. The Islamic dua to forget someone helps overcome the difficulty of moving on.
Dua To Forget Someone You Love
Let us now talk about the Islamic dua to forget someone you love. When someone goes through a heartbreak, they lose their mind. The sad emotions often take over the logic and justification of forgetting the bad experience. Many people suffer for years in the pain of a breakup. However, those who find out about the dua to move on from someone, find peace and happiness.
Let us now tell you how to forget someone in Islam with the Islamic dua to move on from someone.
- Clean yourself and patiently perform ablution to begin this dua.
- Sit on the prayer mat and complete the Fajr salah with sincerity.
- After the Fajr namaz, begin reading Durood Shareef thrice.
- Then, recite the holy name of Allah: “HAsbun ALLAHU Wane’mal Wakeel” 300 times.
- Again, recite Durood Shareef thrice to complete the process of Islamic dua to forget someone you love.
Perform this dua to move on from someone for 21 consecutive days.
Dua To Stop Loving Someone
We understand how difficult it is for a person to forget and stop loving the person they were in a relationship with. However, once there is no hope left of their return, people must take the step to stop loving and moving on. The dua to stop loving someone helps them take that step.
To perform the dua to stop loving someone, follow these steps r:
- Recite “Astaghfirullah” 120 times after wudu.
- Begin chanting “Bismillah Hirr Rehmaan Hirr Raheem” 20 times.
- Take a sip of Zamzam water and recite Durood Shareef once in a soft voice.
- Perform the niyyah for the dua to forget someone and move on. (You can get the niyyah from our Islamic scholar.)
- Use Tasbee and recite the dua to stop loving someone: “Allazeena Aamanoo Waa Tatma’innu Quloobuhum Bizikril Lah; Aalaa Bizikril Laahi Tatmaa’innul Qulub” 41 times.
The dua to stop loving someone is for those who wish to forget someone. People who read the dua for someone to forget something must understand that it is not an instant process. They have to perform the dua and wait for Allah’s blessings with complete faith. Within a short time, they will be blessed with peace and happiness and will start forgetting their bad memories.
Dua For Someone To Forget Something
The powerful Islamic prayers known as dua for someone to forget something are presented to Allah with the intention of removing someone from one’s thoughts, heart, and life. This secret dua for someone to forget you are actually like a weapon in one-sided love or in a relationship where one person wants to expel the other.
Here is the dua for someone to forget something–
- The first step is to shower, and then you have to read the Durood Shareef seven times.
- Following that, you must read the dua that I am telling you 108 times to complete it.
- The next step is to blow on the picture of the selected boy or girl and then find a way to give the sweet to that individual to consume.
- In the name of Allah, as soon as they consume that sweet, the dua to forget someone you love completely will affect you, and you will gradually begin to forget who you were trying to forget.
- My promise to you is that you will live a life that is full of joy and contentment.
For any more questions about the Islamic dua to get over someone, consult our Islamic scholar.