Hello, my dear brothers and sisters. Today, we will tell you about an Islamic prayer that everyone who wants to marry their lover should read. The wazifa for love marriage is a prayer we will explain in detail. We will also give you an insight into the Surah Ikhlas and Surah Rahman ka wazifa for love marriage.
Surah Ikhlas For Marriage
Being in love is one of the most special feelings one can experience in life. For those who have found love, the ultimate goal would be marriage. If you are on the same page, you might also consider marrying the love of your life. To successfully make that happen, you must immediately read the powerful wazifa for marriage.
When two lovers decide to take their relationship to the next level, a challenge they face is their parents’ approval. Many couples fear their parents’ rejection, which delays their marriage. Those who get the courage to tell their parents are often forced to end their marriage. If you want your relationship to be accepted by your parents, read the wazifa for love marriage to agree parents. It is a prayer to convince parents for love marriage easily.
Surah Ikhlas Wazifa For Love Marriage
Marriage is a necessary part of every person’s life. Some people believe arranged marriages are better, while some prefer love marriage. The growing inclination towards love marriages in the younger generation is shocking. People prefer to fall in love and get to know a person before committing their life to marriage. A prayer helpful in such a situation is the Surah Ikhlas wazifa.
The Surah Ikhlas wazifa is a prayer that will help you convince your parents to your marriage with your lover. It is a powerful wazifa for marriage without facing any opposition from their side.
To perform the surah Ikhlas wazifa, follow this process step-by-step:
- Begin with making fresh ablution for this powerful wazifa.
- Sit on your prayer mat and recite two rakat nafil namaz after the obligatory namaz.
- Recite Surah Ikhlas 101 times while thinking of the person you want to marry.
- Then, recite the dua for love marriage while thinking of the problems that are delaying your marriage.
Perform this process for at least 41 days to get the desired results for your love marriage. You can consult our Islamic scholar for this love marriage wazifa. He will help you get over your problems with more effective prayers.
Surah Rahman Ka Wazifa For Love Marriage
Another powerful wazifa for those who wish to marry their lover is the surah Rahman ka wazifa. You must follow the steps mentioned below to perform the Surah Rahman ka wazifa.
- The Surah Rehman Ka Wazifa For Love Marriage has to be performed after the namaz of Fajr.
- Recite Durood Shareef thrice as soon as you complete the Fajr salah.
- Then, recite Surah Rahman 11 times with only the thought of your love marriage in mind.
- At last, pray to Allah for your marriage.
- Perform the Surah Rehman ka wazifa for love marriage for 21 days.
You can seek the direct help of our Maulvi Ji for any help for love or marriage-related problems. He will help you with the best of duas and wazifas that will help you win someone’s love. He will help you sort out all the problems in life with the help of the duas from the Quran. Follow us on Instagram for more updates on the duas and wazifas from Quran.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which name of Allah to recite for marriage?
Greetings, Al-Rahman, and Al-Rahim. Hello, and peace be upon you from Allah the Most High. In Islam, marriage is seen as a wonderful and fortunate event, and Allah Subhana wa Ta’ala loves this process.
What are the signs of true love in Islam?
- True love involves providing emotional and moral support to each other’s goals and aspirations.
- In Islam, true love often involves selflessness and sacrifice.
- Love in Islam is grounded in mutual respect and honor.
- True love involves patience and tolerance.
Which Surah improve marital relationship?
The 190th verse of Dua’a BISMILLAHIR RAHMAN NIR RAHIM 786 times on a glass of clean (pure) water, and then hand it over to your partner for them to drink. Dua’a 191 Recite the passage from Surah an-Nisa seven times each day. Surah al-Quraysh, chapter 106, should be recited as Dua’a 192 on flowers, and both of them should smell the roses.