Assalam Alaikum, my dear Muslim brothers and sisters. Today, we will discuss the dua to bring husband and wife closer. Every married couple thinks that the love in their relationship will continue to grow with time. For most couples, this does happen in marriage. However, some married couples are not that lucky.
3 Ways To Deal With Problems In Marriage
Here are three ways to deal with problems in marriage and make your relationship stronger:
- Communication: One of the most important ways to deal with problems in marriage is to communicate effectively with your partner. Share your thoughts, feelings, and concerns with your spouse and listen to their perspective. Avoid blaming or criticizing each other and focus on finding solutions to the problems together.
- Compromise: Marriage requires compromise from both partners. It’s important to understand that you and your spouse may have different opinions, needs, and expectations. Avoid being rigid, and try to be flexible in your approach to problem-solving. This can help reduce conflicts and promote cooperation in the relationship.
- Seek Help: If you’re facing serious problems in your marriage that you can’t resolve alone, consider seeking professional help. A marriage counselor or therapist can provide guidance and support to help you and your spouse resolve your issues. It shows that you’re committed to making your relationship work and willing to try to improve it.
By implementing these strategies, you can effectively deal with problems in your marriage and make your relationship stronger and more fulfilling.
Dua For Love Between Husband and Wife
Many situations lead to a married couple getting distanced. Many husbands and wives grow apart because of misfortune or bad luck. This distance in the relationship is the saddest thing to spouses. To get rid of this problem, the couple can take the help of the “Increase Love Between Husband And Wife Dua.”
If a couple does not make the efforts to save their marriage on time, things can go bad for them. They will find themselves drifting away from each other. The distance between them and their spouse will never reduce if efforts are not made from both sides. They should find out what can save their marriage and relationship. The dua for husband and wife love can help them in this case.
When the spouses realize the importance of their marriage, they can save their married life. In most cases, either of the spouses can also make an effort. Reading the dua to bring husband and wife closer can make their marriage happier.
Step By Step Procedure Of Dua To Bring Husband and Wife Closer
Important Note: Remember to Perform this Dua to bring husband and wife closer after Maghrib namaz (Evening Prayer).
- Clean yourself by performing ablution properly.
- Then, place a picture of your spouse in front of your prayer mat.
- Begin to recite the first 13 verses of the Surah Ar Rahman.
- At last, kiss the photo of your husband or wife and pray to Allah to bring them closer to you.
To get the best results, it would be best if you performed this dua for husband-wife for 5 days. Insha Allah, within a few days, you will see great results. If you see no results, do not hesitate to contact our Peer Ghulam Ali Dahlavi.
Dua To Increase Love Between Husband and Wife
The dua to increase love between husband and wife is the third powerful dua we share with you.
To perform the wazifa or Dua to increase love between husband, follow this process:
- Sit in a quiet place and begin to recite Surah Al-Fatiha Ayat (2) ten times.
- Take a cloth regularly worn by your husband or wife.
- Please keep it in front of you and recite Ayatul Kursi five times.
- Pray to increase love between you and your spouse with an honest heart.
- At last, blow over the cloth and keep it back in its place.
The dua to increase love between husband-wife is to be performed for eight days. After a few days, you will see the results of this powerful dua.
The sooner you begin to notice a negative change in your marriage, you should begin to recite the wazifa to increase love between husband and wife. The sooner you understand the signs of your marriage falling apart, the better your chances of saving it.
Dua To Make Husband And Wife Closer
There are several different dua (prayers) and supplications that, according to Islam, can be recited to strengthen the connection that exists between a husband and wife and bring them closer together.
The Dua for Love and Affection between Spouses is a frequent prayer to obtain this blessing. The dua is as follows:
اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَسْأَلُكَ حُبَّكَ وَحُبَّ مَنْ يُحِبُّكَ وَحُبَّ عَمَلٍ يُقَرِّبُنِي إِلَى حُبِّكَ
“O Allah, I seek Your love and the love of those who love You, as well as the love of deeds that will lead me deeper to Your love.”
Important Points To Remember For Any Dua or Wazifa
- To get the best results from this dua to bring husband and wife closer, you should consult our Peer Ghulam Ali Dahlavi first.
- Make sure you perform all the duas and wazifas with a pure heart.
- If you have done the dua for good life partner or wazifa properly and still did not get any results, you might be under the effect of black magic spells.
- You can get a taweez from our Islamic scholar to help your situation.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to read Surah to bring husband wife closer?
After the Isha namaz, reciting Surah Al-A’raf will bring the husband-wife closer. Read this surah for husband and wife with a pure heart and have faith in Allah. Within one week, you will see a positive change in your marital relationship.
What is the ayat to bring husband-wife closer?
The ayat to bring husband and wife closer is–
“Hasbiyal laahu laaa ilaaha illaa Huwa’ alaihi tawakkkaltu wa Huwa Rabbul’ Arshil ‘Azeem.”
Reciting this ayat 100 times every day for a month after the Fajr namaz gives great results. Before reading this ayat, recite any six names of Allah.
Where Can My Husband and I Find Help to End Our Arguments?
Over time, misunderstandings between a husband and wife might lead to heated arguments. If you’d like to avoid arguments like these, it’s best if everyone involved approaches conflict resolution with a positive and cooperative attitude.
Is There Any Way For The Couples To Rebuild Trust?
You and your partner have a better chance of regaining trust if you’re there for each other during both happy and sad times. It’s a sign of two people getting along well together.