Assalamu’alaikum Walaikum my dear brothers and sisters, We are here with an article about the powerful dua for marriage in Islam. The purpose of this article that contains multiple duas for marriage is to help all those brothers and sisters who are facing marriage-related problems.
We are going to share some halal duas for marriage in this article. All these duas are completely valid in Islam and will help you in getting married soon.
Allah is the most merciful and he has given us many prayers that help in dealing with the obstacles for marriage. If you want to get married soon, these duas for marriage will help you find companionship and love.
If you are reading this article, we would assume that you need help with some marriage-related issues. The dua or wazifa for marriage that we are going to share will help you in getting married soon.
Rules About Marriage Dua That You Must Follow:
To perform the marriage dua, one must follow some rules. These rules will help them in getting their dua accepted and get best results.
- Begin the process of marriage dua with ablution.
- Recite this dua: “Allahumma at-hir qalbi mina al-nifaq, wa a’malni mina al-riya’, wa akhlisni fi ibadatika ya Rahman” (O Allah, purify my heart from hypocrisy, my actions from showing off, and make me sincere in your worship, O Most Merciful) while performing wudu.
- Sit on your prayer mat while facing the direction of Qiblah.
- With a sincere niyyah (intention for the dua) present all your thoughts to Allah.
- Always remember the fact “Ask and you will be given.” and have faith in the powers of Allah.
- Do not be selfish in your request and ask for what is acceptable.
- Marriage-affirming duas are more effective when reading while in the Sujud posture.
- Surround yourself with positivity by keeping the Quran and Zamzam water near you.
- Recite the Shahada and show your faith in Allah SWT. Ask for his forgiveness and praise him and his messenger through Salawat.
- No woman should perform any of the duas for marriage while they are on their periods.
Dua For Marriage Step-by-step Process:
- Perform a complete ablution (wuzu) to purify yourself.
- Begin reading Durood Shareef 11 times while being in Ruku position.
- Recite “Bismillah hir-Rahman Nirrahim” 100 times while thinking of the reason you are performing dua.
- Begin reciting Surah Ya-Sin once and then recite this dua: “Rabbana hablana min azwajina wathurriyatina, qurrata a’yunin waj’alna lil-muttaqina imama.” (Quran 25:74)
- You have to read this dua 101 times and follow with the niyyah of performing the powerful dua.
- Prayer to Allah SWT with a sincere intention and the thought of the specific person you want to marry. Perform the niyyah to mention your intention to enter into a lawful and blessed union with a spouse.
Religiously follow these steps for 13 days continuously. Inshallah, you will see a positive outcome regarding the issues you have regarding marriage.
For any questions about the dua for getting married quickly, you can consult our Islamic scholar anytime. You can chat with him on WhatsApp directly by clicking on the icon below.
Best Dua For Getting Married Soon
Many single ladies hope to discover a suitable life partner by reading the ideal dua for marrying quickly. To get the best benefits from this dua, they need to recite with a sincere heart.:
“Rabbi hablee min ladunka zaujan tayyiban wayakoonaa sahiban lee fiddeeni wadunyaa wal aahirat”
The meaning of this best dua for getting married soon is about finding the best husband to be at your side. Any woman who desires to marry the man of her fantasies must read the most effective dua quickly.
To perform this dua for getting married soon, follow this process:
Rabbi Inni Lima Anzalta Ilayya Min Khayrin Faqeer.
Translation of this marriage dua: “My Lord, I am truly in need of whatever good You may send down to me.” (Quran 28:24)
If you want Allah’s help in meeting the right person for marriage quickly, you can also do the following:
- Offer sincere prayers (Salah) and make dua for marriage to Allah during your daily prayers.
- Engage in regular remembrance of Allah (dhikr) and seek forgiveness for any shortcomings.
- Increase your recitation of the Quran and reflect upon its teachings.
- Seek guidance from knowledgeable scholars and religious mentors.
- Make sincere supplications (dua) in your own words, pouring out your heart to Allah and seeking His help and guidance.
If a lady wants a good husband, she needs to recite this dua at least a month before her marriage.
Wazifa For Marriage Soon
Bismillahi Allahumma Inni As’aluka Min Khairi
After reciting this verse, make a heartfelt dua to Allah, expressing your desire for a righteous and compatible spouse and asking for His guidance and assistance in finding a suitable partner.
Additionally, you can perform the following actions to complement your wazifa:
- Offer voluntary prayers (Nafil) and make dua after each prayer.
- Engage in consistent Quran recitation and reflection.
- Seek forgiveness for any shortcomings and repent sincerely.
- Increase your remembrance of Allah (dhikr) throughout the day.
- Practice regular acts of charity and kindness.
- Seek the guidance of knowledgeable scholars like our Molvi Ghulam Ali Dahlavi Ji and individuals who can provide advice and support in your search for marriage.
Remember, while reciting wazifa for marriage soon, it is crucial to have firm faith in Allah’s plan and timing. Patience and trust in Allah’s wisdom are essential. Maintain a positive attitude, take practical steps to meet potential partners, and trust that Allah will grant you what is best for you at the right time.
Tasbih for Marriage
A recommended tasbih (prayer beads) recitation for those seeking marriage is the Tasbih of Bibi Fatima. The steps are as follows:
- After the Fajr (morning) prayer, perform two Rakat Nafl Salah (optional prayer).
- Recite Darood Sharif (salutations upon the Prophet Muhammad) 11 times.
- Recite the Tasbih of Hadhrat Zahra, attributed to Bibi Fatima (daughter of Prophet Muhammad): Subhan Allah (Glory be to Allah) 33 times, Alhamdulillah (Praise be to Allah) 33 times, Allah hu Akbar (Allah is the Greatest) 33 times.
- Recite Darood Sharif again 11 times.
- Conclude by reciting some Surahs (chapters) from the Quran, such as Surah Yasin, Surah Ta-Ha, Surah Al-Hujurat, and Surah An-Naml.
In Islam, reciting the tasbih has spiritual meaning, but it’s important to remember that it’s not a surefire way to get what you want. It aids your current activities. Sincerity, belief in Allah’s purpose, and active marriage search are vital.
If you are experiencing difficulties in finding a spouse and hope to marry soon, this article will help you learn how to do a dua (prayer). It emphasizes the importance of performing the dua in a halal (permissible) manner according to Islamic teachings.
The goal of the dua is to help people find a good match and tie the knot without too much trouble. The article highlights the significance of sincere intentions and reciting the dua after prayers for optimal effectiveness.
Furthermore, the article offers an alternative dua for individuals who desire to marry someone they love, providing them with a specific supplication to make in their quest for a successful and harmonious union.
Other Informative Articles –
Frequently asked Questions
What is the verse from Surah An Nisa for marriage?
Verse 32: “And do not wish for that by which Allah has made some of you exceed others. For men is a share of what they have earned, and for women is a share of what they have earned. And ask Allah of his bounty. Indeed Allah is ever, of all things, Knowing.
Is there a dua or wazifa for marriage in Surah Ar-Rum?
Surah Ar-Rum (Chapter 30 of the Quran) does not specifically mention marriage or provide a direct supplication for marriage. However, reciting and reflecting upon Surah Ar-Rum can still bring blessings, guidance, and spiritual benefits in various aspects of life, including marriage.
What are some other duas for marriage besides Surah Al-Furqan, Surah Al-Qasas, and Surah An-Nur?
Besides Surah Al-Furqan, Surah Al-Qasas, and Surah An-Nur, some other duas for marriage include Surah Al-Imran (3:38), Surah Al-A’raf (7:189), and Surah Al-Ahzab (33:41-44). Additionally, making general supplications for a righteous spouse and seeking guidance from Allah in your prayers can be beneficial.