Hello my dear brothers and sisters, Aslam Walaikum! This article will tell you about the dua for protection from evil eye. Also known as the dua to remove evil eye or nazar. The evil eye is a misfortune transmitted from one person to another out of jealousy. A person affected by buri nazar or evil eye may experience sickness, loss of wealth/ family, and bad luck.
In many cases, people put an evil eye on others as a deliberate act. However, it is commonly seen that inflicting nazar bad on someone can also be unintentional. This means that someone who has no evil intentions can also put an evil eye on others without knowing.
True Meaning Of Evil Eye
The Arabic term for evil eye is “Al-Ayn” in the Holy Quran. We can also understand from this mention that it is scary and can negatively impact someone’s life.
One must keep themselves in check to avoid getting affected by evil eye. This is done by keeping your goals and achievements under wraps. Allah says that we should keep everything good and evil private in our lives.
People should keep a check on their activities because of the evil intentions of others. You never know when another person can inflict their jealousy upon something significant in your life. Reciting the dua for nazar bad can prevent getting the effect of evil eyes.
Signs or Symptoms of Evil Eyes in Islam
In Islam, the belief in the existence of the evil eye is known as “nazar” or “ayn”. There are not many things scarier than something so inexplicable. One small look from anyone is enough to strike us with intense feelings of unease. There are also clear signs or symptoms that someone might experience if they encounter it. These include:
- All of a sudden experiencing sickness.
- Unexpected accidents.
- A complete 180 change in behavior.
- A decline in fortune and success.
- Odd plant and animal patterns such as illness.
- Nightmares which disrupt sleep.
- Unfounded anxiety and fear.
What Can Dua Do For You To Keep You Safe From Evil Eye and Jealousy?
In Islam, dua are very strong remedies that can also be used to get rid of black magic. The dua and wazifa can:
- You can turn impossible into possible.
- Also with the help of this dua you can make your life better.
- This Dua can get rid of all kinds of evil and black magic.
- You can keep you and your family safe from harm.
Dua For Evil Eye Protection From Quran
People often wonder, “what does the Quran say about the evil eye?”
We will tell you what is mentioned in the Quran about buri nazar. Our beloved Prophet Muhammad PBUH mentions, “And the unbelievers bent on denying the truth would all but kill you with their eyes.” He also mentions how one can prevent evil eyes from ruining their happiness. One such remedy is the dua for evil eye protection from Quran.
Prophet Muhammad gave his followers the dua for evil eye protection from Quran. It is a prayer they should read for their protection. This dua consists of the most potent words that protect our loved ones and us from negativity.
The surah for evil eye protection is an alternative to the dua for protection from evil eye. Whenever something terrible happens in life, some Muslims blame them on the evil eye known as ‘Nazar.’ They should understand that superstitions are not the only reason. They should know when to seek medical help and when to seek spiritual help.
The protection from evil eyes dua is one of the many remedies to prevent the evil eye. While reciting the dua against evil eye, it is important to have trust in Allah SWT.
Before performing the dua for nazar, there are some important things to remember:
- To get instant results from the dua for nazar bad, you can contact our Peer Ghulam Ali Dehlavi.
- Women should never perform this dua or surah during their menstrual cycles.
- If you feel that the dua or wazifa you performed is giving no results, you can contact our Islamic scholar.
- Before performing the dua, make sure you are clean and have no negative thoughts.
3 Powerful Dua For Protection From Evil Eye And Jealousy (Dua For Jealousy)
The dua to protect from jealousy is one of the most powerful surahs in the Quran. It is a prayer that protects us from evil eye. This dua against evil eye is also helpful in removing buri nazar. It has many benefits that help a person get protection from all kinds of harm. To understand this dua in detail, you can contact our Peer Ghulam Ali Dehlavi.
Let us now tell you some powerful surah to protect from evil eyes.
- The surah Al-Fatiha is one of the most powerful prayers to read against evil eyes.
Reciting this verse from the surah can prove to be very helpful.
Bismillaah Ar-rahman Ar-raheem, Al Hamdu Lil laahi Rabbil ‘Al Ameen.
Ar-rahman Ar-raheem Maali ki Yaumid Deen, Iyya aka Na’abu du Wa Iyya aka Nasta’een.
Ihdinas Siraatal Mustaqeem, Siraatal Ladheena An ‘Amta’ Alaihim
Ghairil Maghduubi’ Alaihim Waladaaleen, Aameen
- Recite the last two surahs from the Quran: Surah Al-Falaq and Surah An-Nas. These two surahs from the holy book are very powerful and rewarding. One benefits the most when they recite these surahs before going to sleep. It keeps you protected from evil lingering over you while you sleep.
The verses from these two surahs are:
Qul A’oodhu Birabbil Falaq, Min Sharri Maa Khalaq.
Wa Min Sharri Ghaasiqin Idha Waqab, Wa Min Sharrin Naffathaati Fil ‘Uqad
Wa Min Sharri Haasidin Idha Hasad
Qui Aaa oothu Bi Rabbiin Nais, Mali ki An-Naas
Ilahi An Naas, Min Sharril Waswaasil Khannaas
Alladhee Yuwaswisu Fee Sudoorin Naas, Minal Jinnati Wannaas
If you facing strange things in your house and you are wondering if there is any existence of Jinn or Sihr then try to know about the signs of jinn in the house.
Dua Against Evil Eye
“أَعُوذُ بِكَلِمَاتِ اللَّهِ التَّامَّاتِ مِن كُلِّ شَيْطَانٍ وَهَامَّةٍ وَمِن كُلِّ عَيْنٍ لَامَّةٍ”
“A’ood huu bikaali maatillaahit-taamm aatim min kulli shay taanin waa haam maatim waa min kulli ‘aynin laama maatim.”
Translation: ” May Allah protect us from all evil things, every devil, all harmful creatures, and the jealous eye.”
Remember that while reciting this is a way to seek protection, true protection comes from Allah. Maintaining humility, gratitude, good character and avoiding boasting about one’s blessings are essential in guarding against the evil eye and its potential effects.
Dua To Protect From Jealousy (Dua For Jealousy)
The dua for protection from evil will protect you from any harm that may fall upon you. It keeps away the evil forces that exist around you. This dua can be recited twice in a day: in the morning and at night.
We have a method that you can recite to protect your family. After reading the dua for nazar, you can blow your breath over the water you family drinks. This will give them the protection and benefit of the dua manzil to remove evil eye.
The Manzil dua to remove evil eye is a long dua but is very beneficial. You will see its effects if you recite it every day. It is a completely halal prayer to read as it consists of many verses from the holy Quran. You can understand the dua for protection from evil from our Islamic scholar.
Some Important Things You Have To Know
Here are some things That you need to know:
- Muslims blame the evil eye, AKA “Nazar,” for all the bad things that happen to them.
- Don’t hesitate to get professional help. Especially if it’s medically related.
- Girls on their period cannot do this Dua or Wazifa.
- If you’re doing this dua or wazifa right and you still don’t see any results, You should reach out to Ghulam Ali Dahlavi Ji.
- Make sure you cleanse yourself properly. Then perform this dua with pure intentions.
Other Informative Articles –