What are The Benefits of Reciting Surah Yaseen
Surah Yaseen is the heart of the Quran. This Surah is said to be the Aqeedah of Ummah. There are hundreds of benefits of Surah Yaseen, if you recite it every day. It is a multifunctional Surah in the Quran.
This particular chapter is considered as a great blessing of Allah SWT, which was conferred upon humans. One of the biggest benefits of Surah Yaseen is that a person can find Islamic explanations to any issue or problem.
To understand the Surah Yaseen benefits, we have listed a few situations where you recite the verse of this Surah to fulfill your wishes –
Surah Yaseen is Beneficial While Seeking Forgiveness
To seek forgiveness from Allah SWT, You must recite the below given verse of Surah.
بِمَا غَفَرَ لِى رَبِّى وَجَعَلَنِى مِنَ ٱلْمُكْرَمِينَ
That Allah forgave me, and made me the honored one! [Quran: 36:27]
To unleash the Surah Yaseen Benefits and to seek forgiveness, you must –
- Recite this verse of Surah Yaseen hundred times after every farz namaz.
- You must add Durood Shareef once in the beginning and in the ending of this process
- In the end, we request you to make dua for complete forgiveness to Allah SWT, with all your heart.
- Insha Allah, if pleased Allah will grant you forgiveness for all the sins till date and Subhan Allah, you can have a clean slate in your hands. Getting your sin forgiven is one of the best Surah Yaseen benefits.
Importance of Reciting Surah Yaseen After Fajr
The significance of this particular Surah has been quoted by many prestigious scholars [Ref: Hadith on Surah Yaseen]. Some of them are as follows –
- Everything comes with a heart, and Surah Yaseen is the heart of the Quran; Whoever reads it, it will be as he read the Holy Quran 10 times;
- Reading Surah Yaseen in 1 night will grant forgiveness in the morning;
- Reading Surah Yaseen every night and might die, will be considered as a martyr (Shaheed).
- Reading Surah Yaseen in the graveyard will reduce their punishment for that day and will be granted with reward (hasanaat) equal to the people in that graveyard.
Some Other Benefits of Reading Surah Yaseen After Fajr
Here are some important benefits of reading Surah Yaseen that are mentioned below. These will help you understand how Surah Yaseen can change your life and in what ways it can benefit you.
- It has the power to fulfill your needs and desires.
- Surah Yaseen will help you gain huge blessings in the month of fasting (Ramadan)
- Surah Yaseen can help in acquiring Hasanat and can reduce the torments
- Surah Yaseen is an excellent guide; it is a chapter in the Quran full of valuable lessons for mankind.
- It can guide your way towards the path of righteousness
- Surah Yaseen helps in marriage, pregnancy, sickness and wealth.
What are Surah Yaseen Verse 9 Benefits?
وَجَعَلْنَا مِنۢ بَيْنِ أَيْدِيهِمْ سَدًّۭا وَمِنْ خَلْفِهِمْ سَدًّۭا فَأَغْشَيْنَـٰهُمْ فَهُمْ لَا يُبْصِرُونَ
Wa ja’alna min baynee aidihim saddam waa min khalfe him saddan faa aghshay nahum fahum la yubseeroon [Surah Yaseen: 36:9]
Translation: And a barrier is present before them and right behind them which has covered them, so they cannot see
There are many Surah Yaseen verse 9 benefits. You can read this verse to seek guidance and assistance from Allah SWT. This verse shall help you in finding the right path towards success and salvation. It will guide you in becoming a true Muslim and thereby bringing joy and happiness to your life.
To extract all the Surah Yaseen verse 9 benefits –
- You must read this verse every night after namaz e esha.
- You can repeat the above given dua 66 times
- Every time before starting the dua, you must add Bismillah and after the dua say Alhumdulillah.
- In the end, you need to make proper dua to Allah SWT to guide and lead you towards the path of success and happiness,
- Insha Allah, may Allah agree with us, very soon you will notice the Surah Yaseen verse 9 benefit in your life and how beautifully it will convert your troubles into smiles! Ameen!